2/6/13

Free Safer Internet Blue Parasol


Free Safer Internet Blue Parasol


1)Log in stardoll and go to campaign page
http://www.stardoll.com/en/campaigns/saferinternetday2013/
2)Click on 2nd shark, a question will pop up
3)Choose the right answer, I think by reading question you will obviously know it's 2nd answer
4)Click Submit button
Parasol should be in a Starplaza box in your suite [:

Reading this won't hurt - And this, in question, is actually a serious issue, about not stardoll.com sites. When we use proxies we always use stardoll.com link. If there is anywhere a link that's different be aware that it probably is a scam. Time to time there are people broadcasting to look at their presentation when there is somewhat .tk ending page. If it asks for pass - don't write it there.
That's actually how I lost my first stardoll account: promiseblender , I really just typed my username and pass in another site that claimed giving free stardollars and then I no longer could log in my account. Pretty stupid, eh? Then there weren't any blogs or any google posts where to get information and I was believing in silly things.

No comments:

Post a Comment